For use with our LED Ultrasonic Diffusers.
Just add a few drops of oil to the water well.
Essential Oils are highly concentrated substances and should be treated with respect.
– Do not use on children under 3, without prior consultation from a qualified aromatherapist.
– Dilutions for children and the elderly should be at least half the recommended dose and professional advice should always be obtained if you are uncertain.
– Certain citrus oils are photosensitive and you should therefore avoid going in the sun for at least 12 hours after using them.
– Always keep out of reach of children and away from the eyes.
– Always store in a dark cupboard away from direct sunlight.
– Never take internally unless professionally advised.
– If you suffer from epilepsy, have high or low blood pressure or any other medical condition, please seek the advice of a professional aromatherapist or medical practitioner before using the essential oil.
If you are pregnant, some organisations advise that essential oils should be avoided altogether.
Other authoritative bodies, advise that certain essential oils can be used during pregnancy, however, we would always recommend consulting a qualified aromatherapist if you are pregnant and considering using essential oils.
Certain essential oils can be harmful to our furry friends, Always research thoroughly and if necessary seek veterinary advice before diffusing essential oils around your pets.